What should I bring to closing?

·     Proper picture identification (a Driver's License, Passport or Picture Identification issued by the state)

·     Spouse, if married (your spouse's signature may or may not be required by your lender; please ask your Rudy Title contact if you are unsure)

·     Certified funds for any amount exceeding $1,000 if you need funds to close.