What do you need from me to get started?
- Contact information.
- Marital status.
- Mortgage lender contact information.
- Insurance agent’s contact information.
What should I bring to closing?
- Government issued photo identification.
- Closing costs: certified check or wire transfer.
Should My Spouse Come to Closing?
- Your spouse will need to be present if they are a co-borrower, an owner or have a marital interest in the property.
- Your spouse is not required to be present for closing if you are paying cash.
- If you are purchasing an investment property, your spouse only needs to come if they are a co-borrower on the loan.