what do you need from me to get started?
- Contact information.
- Marital status.
- Mortgage payoff information.
- Social Security Number.
- Homeowners’ Association contact information.
What should i bring to closing?
- Government issued photo identification.
- Certified funds, if you need to bring more than $1,000 to close.
Does my spouse need to come to closing?
- Your spouse will need to be present if they are on the deed for the property.
- If your spouse lives in the property but does not hold the title, they will still need to come to closing.
- If this is an investment property and your spouse does not hold title and does not live in the property, they are not required to attend the closing.